Happy Summer TAL members! We have many events going on in August:
• Tues. August 6th– Voting Day for school bond- If you want it to pass, please make time to vote!
• Tues. August 6th – 7pm There’s a Tarantula In My Purse Book Talk at Farmington Hills Library Grades 2-4
• Wed. August 7th – “Destination Imagination” get together 6 pm Riley Park, prior to 7 pm performance “The Amazing Clark”, please email email@example.com for DI if new.
• Tues. August 13th – 7 pm grades 4-6 Phineas L. McGuire Erupts Book Talk at Farmington Hills Library
• Sunday August 25th – 6 pm “Back to School Readiness, Taking Care of You!” , fireside talks with local social workers/marriage family therapists. 33900 W. 13 Mile Road see below
• Leadership get togethers Aug. TBD, one during day, one at evening (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the TAL leadership group)
• Book Club for 1st graders in the works—library will help us get books if we have an interest for any age group!
Math Acceleration—Appeals are still possible. If you feel your child needs to be accelerated please go to websites below. FPS recognizes that tests may not be the only measure. Please follow your instincts and the protocols below.