The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Workshop Can Help Youth:
• Gain greater control of their lives.• Improve relationships with family and friends.• Increase self confidence and self-esteem.• Make smarter decisions.• Overcome addiction.• Define their values and what matters most to them. • Get more done in less time. • Be happy.• Find balance between school, work, friends, and everything else.
- Habit 1: Be Proactive®Take responsibility for your life.
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind®Define your mission and goals in life.
- Habit 3: Put First Things First®
- Prioritize, and do the most important things first.
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win® Have an “everyone-can-win” attitude.
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood®
- Listen to people sincerely.
- Habit 6: Synergize® Work together to achieve more.
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw® Renew yourself regularly.
The fees including course and material fees are as follows:
- $65 by Nov. 2nd * early bird discount
- $75 Nov. 3rd or later
Please submit payment promptly and print and mail the registration form to maintain your placement. We will also be posting an online registration shortly.
Checks should be made to Farmington PTA Council then mailed to:Farmington PTA Council ATTN: TAL/ 7 Habits 32500 Shiawassee Rd Farmington MI 48336
Should you need financial assistance to participate please contact Tina Yoder email@example.com.