Below is the book list and meeting locations (Week 3 is set, and would be great to have Grades 5-6 there), and following weeks could be at library or other suggestion.
K-2 book club is trying to meet weekly based on the input from the kids and parents at last night’s meeting.
Please sign up for each week you plan to attend by clicking here.
The K-2 book club is being led by Norman Peralta, email@example.com. During Week 2 we had about 12 kids participate — it would be great to see everyone join!
- Week 3 — Wednesday, July 13, 6:00 PM. Book Choices: Cinderalla and/or Cinderlad (may have kids develop a Venn Diagram together at the club) Location: Heritage Park Nature Center picnic tables
- Week 4 – Little Red Riding Hood
- Week 5 – The 3 Little Pigs
- Week 6 – Stories from Beatrix Potter
- Week 7- Poetry (from Kids Talk book list, Tomato Collection, Where the Sidewalk Ends, etc)
- Week 8 – Magic Tree House (Book #1-5 or Research Guides #1-5)
- Week 9 – Pets and Animals
- Future weeks – TBD per selection from the kids